Digital Learning & Training Consultancy Services
Creating a training strategy aligned with your company’s business goals is essential to designing and delivering effective learning interventions that will benefit your organisation. We have the expertise to help you form the right digital learning strategy for your firm.
What do your people need to do? What’s the optimal way to get work done? Are we using the right processes, tools, and technologies? Answering these questions will help you identify performance gaps – and identify ways to overcome them. In creating your plan, we take digital and more traditional approaches to education in to account to provide you with the right blend for your team. When it’s time to design and run your learning programmes, we provide methodologies and tools to identify the competencies your staff need to perform, and to enable your company to build your success.
How do you go about designing and developing focused and effective learning experiences that gives your team the edge?
No single design strategy provides the ‘best way to success’: every organisation is unique, and benefits from a bespoke plan. For effective learning solutions, training design and development must be directly related to picking the right training approach for the skills, business processes, or organisation activity to be improved. We have expertise working with organisations of all sizes, and specialise in creating the optimal learning design for your requirements.
How can my company optimise use of digital technology? Can my organisation adapt to adapt to the digital world?
As the workplace goes digital, the long-term success of learning interventions is often as much about technology integration as it is about delivering learning content. Many organisations focus primarily on the learning experience, and are not equipped to ask the deep questions about technical integration. We can help you with the details of your workplace development needs and technical architecture to implement excellent learning experiences.
What We Provide
Sometimes called web-based training, e-learning is facilitated by and mediated through digital technologies. DLC has deep domain knowledge and extensive practical experience in planning, designing, and deploying online learning programmes that work to support your organisation’s business goals.
Instructor-Led Training (ILT) is training facilitated by an instructor, in either a classroom or virtual environment. ILT includes learning channels like lectures/presentation, discussion, group activities or projects, peer learning, and project work, assignments, and study, completed outside the classroom.
Mobile Learning (M-Learning) – knowledge delivered on using personal electronic devices such as tablets and smartphones, enables moment of need learning and performance support. M-learners use mobile device educational technology to learn virtually anywhere a mobile signal is available.
Bridging the gap between knowing and doing.
We have expertise in helping organisations improve the performance of their workforce, for the benefit of the company.
Some of the questions that our consulting services can answer include:
- Should we custom-build training courses or buy them off-the-shelf?
- We want to improve the effectiveness of our delivery team. How can training help?
- What measures can we take to improve the effectiveness of our training initiatives?
- What type of training is best for our firm – classroom, e-learning, or a blended approach?
- Having rolled out a series of learning programmes, can we monitor and measure to ensure they’re having the desired benefit?
- We have a range of online courses, and need to deploy them. What LMS should we choose?
- What tool should we use to develop our e-learning courses?
We understand that learning & development challenges can be specific to your industry and unique to your organisation. On many occasions, having tools, techniques, and approaches is not enough. Your training strategy must be aligned with your business goals to design, develop, and deploy solutions that work to give you business value.
We provide training needs analysis, learning requirements specification, evaluation methods’ management, LMS implementation, and review and fine-tune current training methods.
Targeted Learning Solutions
Learning Design & Development
- Custom Content Design & Development
- Content Conversion
- Rapid E-Learning Development (REL)
- Mobile Learning (podcasts, vodcasts, mobile devices, etc.)
- Electronic Performance Support
- Training & Learning Needs Assessment
- Job and Skill Matrices
- Knowledge, Skill, and Competence Gap Analysis
- Learning Technology & Infrastructure Evaluation
- Pre- and Post-Training Assessment
- Operational Consulting
- E-Learning Development Assistance
- Instructional Design
Content + Technology Integration
Learning Technology Integration
- Learning Object / SCORM Integration & Deployment
- Content Development Tool Training
- Online Meeting & Collaboration Solutions
- Content & Knowledge Management Solutions